Elementary Teacher Interview Guide
All you need to know to impress your interviewers and get a job of a teacher
– Brilliant interview answers, winning interview strategies, and much more….
By Glen Hughins, Certified Consultant at Meridian Recruitment Agency, Interview Coach and Former School Principal
From: Glen Hughins
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Friday, 3rd February 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
Can you answer the following questions brilliantly?
– Can you name the main problems teachers face nowadays?
– How would you approach the first class students, on their first day at school? What would you say to them?
– What do you consider the toughest aspect of this job?
– How do you determine each individual child’s potential?
– What are your salary expectations?
– Why should we hire you?
– … and many other, tough questions.
It is not easy, is it? It can be easy, with my Elementary Teacher Interview Guide.
See the sample from the book below:
2. What do you want to accomplish on this position?
Hint: Focus on the goals of the school, and on the children, not only on your personal accomplishments. You should try to present yourself as someone who does work not only for their own sake, but for the sake of the employer and the children.
Remember, good employees always have some goals and want to accomplish something in their job and life. Therefore you should never say that you have no plans and goals, as an elementary teacher.
I want to help each pupil to reach their full potential. Also I hope to be a good role model for the children I teach, so they can grow up to well-behaved men and women. That would make me very proud of myself as a teacher.
I want to achieve good results with the children, and I want to help the school to maintain great reputation and recognition in this district. I will try to accomplish this with my every-day work, trying my best in every lesson and in each after school activity. That’s the accomplishment I look for as an elementary teacher.
——–End of the Sample—–
That was just one interview question. A small fraction of 43 pages long, highly specialized eBook for elementary teacher job seekers, in which you’ll find:
- Multiple brilliant answers to twenty-five most common elementary teacher interview questions.
- Tailored resume writing tips.
- Personality test with right answers.
- Guide on how to identify the value you can bring to the educational institution, and how to show this value to your interviewers.
- Two winning interview strategies that will help you to stand out from the crowd.
- Interview follow up advice.
- … and much more
All information from someone who interviewed more than four hundred applicants for the position of an elementary teacher. Can you imagine anything better to help you getting this job?
See yourself what the fellow teachers think about my book
I was nervous before my first job interview. I had no idea what to expect, and what to say. Luckily I found your website and purchased your eBook. It helped me to gain confidence, I prepared good interview answers upfront, and I got the job. Thank you Glen!
Anita Chan, United States
Getting a job of an elementary teacher is not easy, and men have it even tougher. But I got the job, and I succeeded in my very first interview, utilizing the winning interview strategies from your guide, and finally understanding how to impress the hiring committee.
Adam Millkins, United States
I just wanted to write back to you Glen. Your book has opened my eyes. I finally understood the mistakes I had done in my past interviews. Thank you for opening my eyes, and for helping me getting a good job, after being unemployed for one year.
Miranda Burton, Canada
Dear Job Seeker,
Still not convinced?
Let me tell you something:
I have seen many people fail in the interview. But,
- They failed, not because they lacked the qualification.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they could not teach.
Many of them failed simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview, and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They were teachers, graduates and postgraduates, … in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing an interview. That wasn’t their field of expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters, what questions they should expect, and what answers they should choose. They failed.
But times have changed, for both of us. I wrote an eBook that can help people like you to understand what really matters in an elementary teacher interview, and how to get this job.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty-five common elementary teacher interview questions. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh graduate, or a seasoned professional with ten years of working experience. I have a good answer for everyone.
- I am going to demonstrate on practical examples how to flourish in personality test.
- I will show you how to make a great impression on the people sitting in the hiring committee.
- To summarize it, you will learn how to ace your elementary teacher interview, from the moment of composing your resume, to the moment of signing your new job contract.
Ready to take the next step?
Elementary Teacher Interview Guide
- Format: eBook (.pdf format, you can read it on your computer, tablet, smart phone, or kindle, or you can easily print it)
- Author: Glen Hughins
- Pages: 43
- Published in 2014, updated for 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (53 reviews from four different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift (eBook)
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview.
You will learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other common interview questions.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many years to come.
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift (mp3 recording)
- A popular audio recording from my friend, recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in an interview.
- Mp3 format, one hour long.
Buy Elementary Teacher Interview Guide today, and get these two priceless interview success products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview for elementary teacher position does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and gives brilliant answers to all questions. Download the guide today and ace your interview!
People told me that my communication skills weren’t good enough to teach. But I did not let them discourage me. I bought your eBook, and I hired an interview coach to practice my interview answers. It helped me to gain new confidence, and I enjoyed using your winning interview strategies in my next interviews. Three weeks later, I got my first job and started to teach. Thank you Glen!
Gillian Miller, United States
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for elementary teacher interview.
With this eBook:
- You will impress your interviewers, telling them exactly what they want to hear.
- You will respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Elementary Teacher Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Drop me a message to glen[at]elementaryteacherinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me a personal email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job of an elementary teacher. I try my best to answer all messages within twelve hours of receiving them.