Elementary Teacher Interview Guide
43 pages long eBook for everyone who wants to get a job of an elementary teacher
By Glen Hughins, Interview Coach, co-author of ElemntaryTeacherInterviewQuestions.com
Dear job seeker,
Are you ready to answer the following interview questions?
- Can you name the main problems teachers face nowadays?
- How would you approach the first class students, on their first day at school? What would you say to them?
- What do you consider the toughest aspect of this job?
- How do you determine each individual child’s potential?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why should we hire you?
It is not easy, is it?
It can be very easy, with my Elementary Teacher Interview Guide.
See yourself what the fellow teachers think about it:
I was very nervous before my first job interview. I had no idea what to expect, and what to say. Luckily I found your website and your eBook. It helped me to gain confidence and prepare good answers to the typical questions I was afraid of. Thank you Glen!
Anita Chan, United States
It is not easy to get a job of an elementary teacher, and even tougher for men. But I got the job, and I succeeded in my very first interview. Your eBook gave me an edge, since I learned good answers to most questions.
Adam Millkins, United States
I just wanted to write back to you Glen. Your book has opened my eyes. I finally understood all mistakes I had done in my past interviews. Thank you for opening my eyes and helping me to finally get a good job.
Miranda Burton, Canada
From: Glen Hughins
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Friday, 3rd February 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
I have worked for Meridian Recruitment–specialized educational recruitment agency, for five years. I have interviewed more than one thousand applicants for various teaching jobs. Let me tell you something:
Elementary Teacher interview is not easy. We will give you personal, situational, behavioral, and even technical questions. What’s more, you will need to present your opinions, demonstrate the value you can bring to the school, and sometimes deal with a tricky personality test.
I have seen many people fail in the interview. But,
- They failed, not because they lacked the qualification.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they could not handle the job.
They failed, simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview, and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They were teachers, graduates and postgraduates, they were people … in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing an interview. That wasn’t their field of expertise. . . . Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they should expect, and what answers they should choose. They failed.
But times have changed, for both of us. I do not interview job candidates anymore. I left my job with Meridian Recruitment and started to coach people. And I also wrote an eBook that can help people like you to understand what really matters in an elementary teacher interview.
But after all, who cares about my career, or about all the thousands of job seekers who fail in their teaching job interviews all around the world, every year? The only thing that matters is if you get this job, or not. I will try to help you.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty-five common elementary teacher interview questions. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh graduate or a seasoned professional with ten years of working experience. I have a good answer for everyone.
- I am going to demonstrate on practical examples how to flourish in personality tests.
- I will show you how to make a perfect impression on your interviewers.
- To summarize it, I will teach you how to ace your elementary teacher interview from the moment of writing your resume to the moment of signing a job contract.
But let’s see. Maybe you are prepared for your interview. Can you answer the following questions brilliantly?
- What do you want to accomplish on this position?
- What characterize a good teacher from your point of view?
- What is your opinion about information technology at elementary school?
- What are your expectations for your students?
- How do you plan to include parents in their child’s classroom?
- How would you approach the students of the first class, on their first day at school? What would you say to them?
- How do you go about teaching something that is not your strength?
It is not easy, is it? It can be very easy with my Elementary Teacher Interview Guide!
See the sample from the book below: (If you can not read it properly on your screen, click here to download a .PDF file.)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of 43 pages long, highly specialized eBook for people who want to get a job of an elementary teacher, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant sample answers to twenty-five most common elementary teacher interview questions.
- Special resume writing tips.
- Personality test with right answers.
- Guide on how to identify the value you can bring to the institution, and how to present it to your interviewers.
- Twointerview techniques that will help you to stand out from the crowd of other applicants.
- Interview follow up tips.
- … and much more
All information from someone who interviewed more than four hundred applicants for the position of an elementary teacher. Can you imagine anything better to help you getting a job? I can’t. . . .
- Format: eBook (.pdf format, you can read it on your computer, tablet, smart phone, or kindle, or you can print it)
- Author: Glen Hughins
- Pages: 43
- Published in 2014, updated for 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (53 reviews from four different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift (e-book)
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview.
You will learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other common interview questions.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many years to come.
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift (mp3 recording)
- A popular audio recording from my friend, recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in an interview.
- Perfectly applicable for teachers.
Buy Elementary Teacher Interview Guide today and get these two priceless interview success products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview for elementary teacher position does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and gives brilliant answers to all their questions. Download the guide today and ace your interview!
People kept telling me that my communication skills weren’t good enough for an elementary teacher. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the other applicants did, buying your eBook and hiring an interview coach. I improved on my skills and gained new confidence. Three weeks later, I got my first job and started to teach. Thank you Glen!
Gillian Miller, United States
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for elementary teacher interview.
With this eBook:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers, telling them exactly what they want to hear from you.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Elementary Teacher Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to glen[at]elementaryteacherinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me a personal email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job of elementary teacher. I try my best to answer all messages within twelve hours.