Click a question to see sample answers and analysis of a question:
- Why do you want to become an elementary teacher? (Why did you choose career in teaching? Why did you decide to study teaching?)
- Where do you see yourself in five years time? (How long do you want to work here as a teacher? What are your career plans for the future?)
- Can you name the main problems teachers face nowadays? (How would you address the challenges we face at schools right now?)
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? (What makes you a good teacher?)
- Do you think that we should treat all students equally, or we should approach every student individually, taking into account their individual abilities and predispositions to study?
- What is your opinion on information technology at elementary school? (Should students use computers? Should teachers use computers?)
- What are your hobbies? (What do you like to do in your free time?)
- How would you win the hearts of your students?